Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » loadjava axis on Oracle9i jdk 1.3.1_01
loadjava axis on Oracle9i jdk 1.3.1_01 [message #209398] Thu, 14 December 2006 10:22 Go to next message
wisextreme
Hi all,

I'm trying to load all java classes from .jar files, which are necessary to run a client web service with Axis from an Oracle 9i data base with a jdk 1.3.1_01. I need to load these jar files: saaj.jar, commons-discovery-0.2.jar, commons-loggin-1.0.4.jar, jaxrcp.jar, axis.jar and axis-ant.jar.
The issue is that some classes from commons-loggin-1.0.4.jar (for example, because they're others jar files that failed too...), when I run this command (in database server), it shows some errors like this:

$ loadjava -user sys/passwd -resolve -synonym -verbose -grant public commons-logging-1.0.4.jar

show this error:

resolving: class org/apache/commons/logging/impl/Log4JCategoryLog
errors : class org/apache/commons/logging/impl/Log4JCategoryLog
ORA-29552: advertencia de verificación: at offset 7 of org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JCategoryLog.trace resolved CLASS<org.apache.log4j.Level[oracle.aurora.rdbms.ExternalEntityClassHandle@e11e73d9]>.DEBUG/Lorg/apache/log4j/Level;
verifier is replacing bytecode at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JCategoryLog.trace:7 by a throw
at offset 7 of org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JCategoryLog.trace resolved CLASS<org.apache.log4j.Level[oracle.aurora.rdbms.ExternalEntityClassHandle@e11e73d9]>.DEBUG/Lorg/apache/log4j/Level;

I've been reading in google about that and people say that it could be because jdk version, but I've tested my java web service client with eclipse, with these same libraries and with jdk 1.3.1_19 and it works. So my question is: could I install jdk 1.3.1_19 or later in my oracle 9i database server and force oracle to use this new jdk????? I think this it could resolve my problem. Could anybody help me about that???
Please, if you've had this problem or someone similar and you can help, I would thank you very much!

Thanks in advanced!
María.
Re: loadjava axis on Oracle9i jdk 1.3.1_01 [message #209672 is a reply to message #209398] Sat, 16 December 2006 10:03 Go to previous message
Mohammad Taj

hi,

go through below link
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=404860
http://www.lc.leidenuniv.nl/awcourse/oracle/java.920/a96659/02_load.htm

regards
Taj
Previous Topic: shrinking or tuning index and RBS segments
Next Topic: want to know what oracle component installed- URGENT-
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:43:02 CDT 2024