Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle Interview questions DBA plus Developer - Beginner and Advanced questions and answers (Latest)
Oracle Interview questions DBA plus Developer - Beginner and Advanced questions and answers [message #668970] Mon, 26 March 2018 14:24 Go to next message
elixir86
Hi Team,

Where can I find the complete Oracle Interview questions DBA plus Developer - Beginner and Advanced questions and answers?

I did a google search but was not sure about the authenticity of the answers.

Cheers and Thanks!

[Updated on: Mon, 26 March 2018 14:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Interview questions DBA plus Developer - Beginner and Advanced questions and answers [message #668971 is a reply to message #668970] Mon, 26 March 2018 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
elixir86 wrote on Mon, 26 March 2018 12:24
Hi Team,

Where can I find the complete Oracle Interview questions DBA plus Developer - Beginner and Advanced questions and answers?

There is no such list.
You should not require or expect have a crib sheet for life in order to succeed.
Either you know the material or consider finding a different job, if you are unwilling to learn what you don't know.
Re: Oracle Interview questions DBA plus Developer - Beginner and Advanced questions and answers [message #668976 is a reply to message #668970] Tue, 27 March 2018 00:44 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Quote:
I did a google search but was not sure about the authenticity of the answers.
These lists are the best way to learn: read the answers and then check them against the documentation or build test cases to verify them.

Previous Topic: Oracle DBA certification - 11g or 12c
Next Topic: hi guys im going over some oracle base help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:39:52 CDT 2024