Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » About export and Import in other Aplication ( <> schema )
About export and Import in other Aplication ( <> schema ) [message #668494] Tue, 27 February 2018 12:29 Go to next message
borgesrsbr
Hi guys.

I need to export an Application ( ID 100 ), This application is DEV environment.

To Import in Other application ( ID 101 ), this application is production enviromment.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROD - I have seven applications and With this new applications that I developed in DEV I need just import the application 8,9 and 10.

In the end the Production enviromment will have 10 applications.
( 7 original and plus 3 )
Re: About export and Import in other Aplication ( <> schema ) [message #668500 is a reply to message #668494] Tue, 27 February 2018 13:13 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
When you navigate to Application Builder in DEV environment and choose an application, on top right part of the screen you'll see the "Export / Import" icon. Follow the wizard and export the application.

In PROD environment do the opposite - import it. You'll have the opportunity to keep its ID (or change it).

Basically, quite a simple task. What problem did you meet doing that?
Previous Topic: Running ORDS standalone
Next Topic: oracle BPM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:06:05 CDT 2024