Home » Other » General » Change managment in oracle (E-buisness suite 11i+database 10g, HP-UX as OS)
Change managment in oracle [message #425056] Wed, 07 October 2009 06:04 Go to next message
riyer

Hi!

I am doing an oracle auidt for the first time and have been reffering quite a few documenattion and standards for oracle. However i could notfind any sound documenation for the principle of seggregation of duities from a change managment perspective in oracle.

It would be a great help if any one who knows the exact flowof change managnment in oracle could give me some insight. I have done lot of SAP review which has a good change managment process i.e the Basis adminsistartor can only make changes in the production he can import the changes form qulaity to prooduction and ABABP developers are restricted only in Developmet/test environment.

The same can't be applied here in oracle. Hence I need guidane from you experts on the same.

Thanks
Riyer
Re: Change managment in oracle [message #425320 is a reply to message #425056] Thu, 08 October 2009 10:54 Go to previous message
JRowbottom
Surely if you're doing an audit then you should already know the criteria against which the company will be audited?

'How well do you conform to this list of criteria some guys on the web told me about' doesn't sound like much of an audit to me.
Previous Topic: Oracle 11g R2 - New Features
Next Topic: Translation of English data into Arabia (Saudi Arabia)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:30:16 CDT 2024